Placemark Manager is an easy to use application to save, and recall places that you've been to, and places that you want to go. All of this accomplished using an intuitive interface similar to a file manager. Whether you're a truck driver navigating to and from new or familiar customer locations, a geocaching wizard, or a salesman trying to keep track of their customers, Placemark Manager has your back! Think of it as a GPS address book.
Plug in the location that you want to reach via its GPS coordinates, or just type in it's address, and be on your way!
All saved locations are saved as placemarks, commonly known as points of interest or waypoints in other software. They can easily be exported as KML files. Conversely, you can import KML or KMZ files to import placemarks from other sources, or your own backups.
* NO ADS (not even in free version)!
* NO accounts to create.
* NO subscription fees.
* Store hundreds of locations neatly organized in folders the way you like. (LICENSED ONLY)
* Import Placemarks from KML (Google Earth browser files) files from other applications or web sites and save them to your device, all while preserving folder structure.
* Import Placemarks from KMZ (Google Earth Compressed Earth browser files) from other applications or web sites and save them to your device, all while preserving folder structure.
* Export some, or all of your locations as KML, also preserving your folder structures. (LICENSED ONLY)
* Paste raw KML for a placemark into other applications.
* Backup your locations as KML to your SD card, or cloud storage, such as Google Drive, and never lose them again.
* Get travel times and distance to saved locations quickly and easily!
* Click vcard information from a contact to save it right into Placemark Manager.
* View single locations on a map.
* View selected places on a map to make routing a breeze.
* Compute nautical/air miles between you and your destination (really useful for truckers).
* Get driving directions to saved places.
* Turn coordinates into something more readable, like "Chicago, Illinois," instead of "41.8781136, -87.6297982."
* Share them if you like!
Quickly launches your placemarks (saved places) for navigation in Google Earth, Maps and Navigator, Waze, and many others!
About the applications permissions:
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION and ACCESS_COURSE_LOCATION: Get your devices GPS coordinates when adding new placemarks.
INTERNET: To reverse geocode your location from coordinates to something more readable, like "Chicago, Illinois".
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To export KML files to your sd card.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Make sure network is available before using Internet.
WAKE_LOCK: For support on devices without Google Play Services.
Placemark Manager is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Placemark Manager (version 1.18) has a file size of 3.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 36 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.